All the so-called "secrets of success" will not work unless you do. Author Unknown



Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.

I know this is my blog and all... and I'm tracking my progress....etc.  BUT...I wanted to write a special post just for Katy.  She's been such a great inspiration to me and I want to be able to share my thoughts with how I feel about our running relationship and the journey we are having.  Without making it too cheesy I want to say that I probably would never have known how much I enjoyed this if it wasn't for Katy.  I'm lucky that I work with her and that we have the time and opportunity to go out on our lunch hours to run.  I think now that one day when I'm older and I look back on my life I'll be glad I did this and took advantage of getting to know that I would enjoy this.  Life is an opportunity and I'm so glad I didn't miss this opportunity.  I can say that being able to run is going to be a passion of mine...it frees my mind and empowers me in a way I didn't even know was possible.  I'm so very thankful to have such a great opportunity to learn from one of the best!  Katy's run 9 marathons to date and countless 1/2 marathons...she has an endless energy and desire to help others and I'm so lucky to have her as my personal trainer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment