All the so-called "secrets of success" will not work unless you do. Author Unknown



Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Off and Running

Well...I'm off and running (no pun intended) and things are going well. I am walking/jogging 2 times a week and am really feeling good about myself. Katy is encouraging me to push a bit more and we walk and then jog and then I just pant.... lol. She said the average American cannot run for a solid minute. I thought surely it's not that hard? I did it...but noticed how long that minute took. Then she said okay... let's do 1/4 mile and see how that goes. Today we talked to the other girls in the office and they "may" join us on our journey. I've signed up for 2 5k's and am considering working on a plan to do a half marathon. Big dreams for a starter and am wondering if this is just the "honeymoon period"...something tells me I am going to really enjoy this and make a habit out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment